1. A job with more vacation time but a low salary is better than a job with a high salary but less vacation time. 是否同意低薪假期多的工作比高薪假期少的工作好?
2. Do you agree or disagree with: Working at home is better than working in the office?是否同意远程办公优越于办公室办公?
1. Do you agree or disagree that: colleges or universities should offer students a better job preparation before they start working. 你是否同意大学应该在学生择业前帮助他们做好就业准备?
2. When you choose a university, do you care more about its graduates' vocational development than its professors' fames? 当你选择大学的时候，你是否更加关注毕业后的就业前景，而不是师从的教授的名师?
1. Do you agree or disagree: the advertising is the main cause of unhealthy eating habits? 广告是人们不健康饮食的根源?
1 Do you agree or disagree：The environmental issue is too complex to be handled by the individual. 环境问题太复杂了，个人无法解决，是否认同?
1. Do you agree or disagree with: Spending time alone is the best way to reduce the stress?是否同意独处是最佳的缓解压力的方式?
2. Do you agree or disagree: the government should not provide artists (musician, filmmaker) with any financial support? 是否同意政府不应该为艺术家提供任何的经济支持?
3. The friends that you can have fun with are more important than the friends that you can get help from? 你喜欢交可以给你带来快乐的朋友还是可以帮助你的朋友?
4. Do you agree or disagree：Is there a good reason to be impolite /rude to another person? 对于他人没有礼貌是否有道理?
1. Do you agree or disagree：Teachers’ performance should be evaluated by students rather than by other teachers. 老师的表现应该由学生评价不是老师评价是否认同?
2. Do you agree or disagree: It is better for children to choose a job similar to their parents’ job or different from their parents? 孩子是否应该选择和父母们相似的工作?
3. Do you agree or disagree: Parents should allow children to make mistakes and let them learn from their own mistakes? 父母们应该允许孩子们犯错误，从错误中中学习?
1. Do you agree or disagree： Although new technology and science will continue to advance and improve people’s life, the most significant improvement has been made. 最重要的科技发明已经出现，是否同意?
2. Do you agree or disagree：Telephones are playing a more effective role than television in people’s life. 电视比电视在人们的生活中发挥了更加重要的作用，是否认同?
1. Do you agree or disagree：In order to succeed, people should be more like others than be different with others. 为了成功，人们应该与他人相识不是与众不同是否认同?
2. Do you agree or disagree：It is better to wait in patience than take action? 等待比成功更加重要是否认同?
3. Which one is better to spend money on traveling vacation or to save money for future? 赚钱旅行更加可取，还是存钱未雨绸缪更加可取?
4. Do you agree or disagree：Patience is usually not a good strategy. We should take action now rather than later.耐心不是一件好事，我们应该立刻行动?
5. Do you agree or disagree：Getting advice from friends who are older than you is more valuable than getting advice from friends your same age. 从年长的朋友处得到的建议比从同龄的朋友处得到的建议更加有价值?